1. How do I participate in the promotion?
You must be a World of Hyatt member in good standing, register for the promotion between September 9, 2019 and October 31, 2019, and have two or more eligible stays at participating properties between September 15 and December 15, 2019 to participate. Register at www.worldofhyatt.com/bonusjourneys or by calling your nearest Global Contact Center. To join for free, visit World of Hyatt today.
2. What are the registration dates for the promotion?
Members can register for the promotion between September 9, 2019 and October 31, 2019.
3. When do my qualifying stays need to occur to be eligible for the promotion?
To be eligible for the promotion, you must complete two or more stays at participating hotels between September 15 and December 15, 2019 (“Promotion Period”).
4. How does the promotion work?
Starting with your second qualifying stay during the Promotion Period, you can earn double or triple Bonus Points for all eligible spend at participating hotels.
Non-Hyatt Place Bonus: Beginning on your second eligible stay, you will receive Double Bonus Points on eligible spend at Hyatt hotels and resorts worldwide (except Hyatt Place hotels), participating M life Rewards destinations and participating Small Luxury Hotels of the World hotels during the Promotion Period. Maximum 100,000 Bonus Points may be earned with the Non-Hyatt Place Bonus during Promotion Period.
Hyatt Place Bonus: Beginning on your second eligible stay, you will receive Triple Bonus Points on eligible spend at Hyatt Place hotels during the Promotion Period. An additional maximum 100,000 Bonus Points may be earned with the Hyatt Place Bonus during Promotion Period.
A maximum 200,000 Bonus Points total between the Non-Hyatt Place Bonus and Hyatt Place Bonus may be earned during the Promotion Period.
Members must be registered for the promotion and provide their World of Hyatt membership number at the time of check-in. Members may choose to earn Base Points, miles or M life Tier Credits for their stay, but only Bonus Points are awarded under this promotion.
5. What is considered an eligible stay?
For the purpose of this offer, an eligible stay is defined as any stay at a participating hotel where a member is paying an Eligible Rate or redeems a free night award for at least one night of their stay. See Question 6 for further details on eligible nights at participating hotels. See complete terms and conditions on worldofhyatt.com for a list of participating M life Rewards and Small Luxury Hotels destinations.
6. What is considered an eligible night?
For the purpose of this promotion, an eligible night is defined as any night at a participating hotel where a member is paying an Eligible Rate or redeems a free night award. See worldofhyatt.com/MlifeTerms for details on an M life-Eligible Night. See worldofhyatt.com/slhterms for details on an Eligible SLH Night.
7. I have a stay with a check-in date before the Promotion Period begins, but a checkout date during the Promotion Period. Will I earn Bonus Points for subsequent stays during the Promotion Period?
Yes, if your first stay begins prior to the Promotion Period but has a checkout date within the Promotion Period then you will earn double or triple Bonus Points (depending on where your stay takes place) on eligible spend for any subsequent stays that occur during the Promotion Period.
8. If I pay for more than one room during the same stay, will I receive Bonus Points on qualifying nights for all rooms?
A member will only earn Bonus Points for the room he/she occupies during the Promotion Period.
9. Are there any restrictions on the form of payment in order to participate in this promotion?
Eligible methods of payment include cash, check, or major credit cards or debit/bank cards. Eligible methods of payment may exclude, without limitation, hotel “House Accounts,” charges settled by a company or organization, charges billed to a guest room/folio or unit at a Hyatt-branded residence, point redemptions, award redemptions, Hyatt-branded gift cards, Hyatt gift cheques, or property-specific gift card/certificates.
In order for a Member to earn points, the bill for qualifying charges must be in that Member’s name and the Member must personally pay for all charges. If a member’s night is charged back to a Master Account, the night will not be considered qualifying and will not count as an eligible night or be eligible toward earning in the promotion.
10. Can I earn Bonus Points for qualifying nights during the Promotion Period at participating M life Rewards Destinations?
Yes, eligible stays and spend at participating M life resorts during the Promotion Period will be counted toward this promotion. See questions 5 and 6 for more details on eligible stays and nights.
11. Can I choose miles or M life Tier Credits for my stay and earn Bonus Points for qualifying nights during the Promotion Period?
Yes, you can choose to earn either World of Hyatt Base Points, Travel Partner miles or M life credits for each qualifying night in order to earn Bonus Points in conjunction with this promotion. This offer is fulfilled with Bonus Points.
12. Will I receive World of Hyatt Base Points for my stay in addition to the Bonus Points?
Yes, as a World of Hyatt member you will earn the standard five (5) points per eligible dollar spent if you choose to earn World of Hyatt Base Points for your stay. Elite members will also earn their tier bonus.
13. When will I receive my Bonus Points?
Please allow two to three weeks after completing each qualifying stay for the Bonus Points to be posted to your World of Hyatt account.
14. Where can I see how many Bonus Points I have earned for my qualifying nights in this promotion?
To see how many Bonus Points you have earned, visit worldofhyatt.com. Log in to your World of Hyatt account and click on the My Account section.
15. How can I use the Bonus Points I earn in this promotion?
Points can be redeemed for rewards like free nights and upgrades, dining and spa services at Hyatt hotels and resorts, FIND experiences, nights at participating M life Resort Destinations in Las Vegas, participating Small Luxury Hotels of the World, Miraval award nights and more. For more details on how members can use points, visit https://world.hyatt.com/content/gp/en/rewards.html
16. Do Bonus Points earned with this promotion count toward earning elite membership?
No, only Base Points count towards earning elite membership. For details on how Base Points can be earned see the World of Hyatt program terms.