1. How do I participate in the promotion?
To participate in the promotion, you must:
a. Be a World of Hyatt member in good standing. To join for free, visit World of Hyatt today.
b. Register for the promotion by November 14, 2023 (the "Registration Period"), at hyatt.com/3xpoints or by calling a Global Care Center.
c. Complete an eligible stay at a participating Hyatt Vacation Club property between August 21, 2023, and November 21, 2023 (the "Promotion Period").
2. What are the registration dates for the promotion?
Members may register for the promotion by November 14, 2023 (the “Registration Period”). You must register before the completion of your stay and during the Registration Period to qualify. Keep in mind, only stays completed during the Promotion Period will qualify.
3. When does my qualifying stay need to occur to be eligible for the promotion?
To be eligible for the promotion, you must first register and then complete the stay requirements outlined above. You must register before the completion of your stay and during the Registration Period to qualify. Only stays after registration and completed during the Promotion Period will qualify.
4. How does the promotion work?
Beginning on your first completed Eligible Stay (as defined below) after registration and during the Promotion Period, you will receive triple points at participating Hyatt Vacation Club properties. Members must be registered for the promotion and provide their World of Hyatt membership number at the time of check-in. Members may choose to earn Base Points or partner currencies for their stays. All points awarded under this promotion are Bonus Points. Only base points are tripled.
5. What is an Eligible Stay?
For the purpose of this offer, an “Eligible Stay” is defined as any stay at a participating Hyatt Vacation Club property where a member is paying an Eligible Rate (as defined in the World of Hyatt program terms) or redeems a Free Night award. Back-to-back nights at the same hotel will be considered one Eligible Stay, even if you check out and check back in. You must register for the Promotion before the completion of your stay and during the Registration Period to qualify as an Eligible Stay. Only Eligible Stays with checkout dates after registration and during the Promotion Period will qualify.
6. Will stays before I register count towards the promotion?
No, only Eligible Stays following registration will count towards the promotion, even if a stay is completed during the Promotional Period.
7. What are the participating properties?
All Hyatt Vacation Club properties that participate in World of Hyatt at the time of the Member’s stay are eligible for this promotion.
8. I have registered for the promotion and have a stay on November 20, 2023, with a checkout on November 22, 2023. Will the stay count towards the promotion?
No, only Eligible Stays completed after registration and during the Promotion Period (with a check-out date no later than November 21, 2022) will count towards the promotion. Stays beginning during the Promotion Period but ending after the Promotion Period are not eligible for the promotion.
9. I have registered for the promotion and have a stay on August 20, 2023, with a checkout on August 21, 2023. Will the stay count towards the promotion?
Yes, all Eligible Stays after registration and with a check-out date during the Promotion Period will be eligible for the promotion.
10. If I pay for more than one room during the same stay, will I get bonus points for each room?
No, a member is only eligible to receive bonus points for the room that the member occupies during the Promotion Period. Additional rooms during the same stay are not eligible.
11. Are there any restrictions on the form of payment in order to participate in this promotion?
Eligible methods of payment include cash, Points + Cash, check, or major credit cards or debit/bank cards. Eligible methods of payment exclude, without limitation, hotel “House Accounts,” charges settled by a company or organization, charges billed to a guest room/folio or unit at a Hyatt-branded residence, Hyatt gift cards, Hyatt gift cheques, or property-specific gift card/certificates.
In order for a Member to earn points, the bill for qualifying charges must be in that Member’s name and the Member must personally pay for all charges. If a member’s night is charged back to a Master Account, the night will not be considered qualifying and will not count as an eligible night or be eligible towards earning in the promotion.
12. Can I choose miles or partner credit for my stay and earn Bonus Points for qualifying nights during the Promotion Period?
Yes, you can choose to earn World of Hyatt Base Points or Travel Partner currencies for each qualifying stay in order to earn Bonus Points in conjunction with this promotion. This offer is fulfilled with World of Hyatt Bonus Points even if you opt to earn Travel Partner currency for a qualifying stay.
13. Will I receive World of Hyatt Base Points for my stay in addition to the Bonus Points?
Yes, as a World of Hyatt member you will earn the standard five (5) Base Points per eligible dollar spent if you choose to earn World of Hyatt Base Points for your stay. Elite members will also earn their tier bonus.
14. Where can I see how many Bonus Points I have earned for my qualifying nights in this promotion?
To see how many Bonus Points you have earned, open the app, click on My Account and view Past Activity or visit hyatt.com and log in to your World of Hyatt account and click on the My Account section.
15. How can I use the Bonus Points I earn in this promotion?
Points can be redeemed for rewards like eligibility for free nights and upgrades, dining and spa services at participating Hyatt hotels and resorts, participating Small Luxury Hotels of the World, participating Lindblad expeditions, Miraval award nights, and more. For more details on how members can use points, visit hyatt.com.
16. Do Bonus Points earned with this promotion count toward earning elite membership?
No, only Base Points count towards earning elite membership. For details on how Base Points can be earned see the World of Hyatt program terms.