Our world is getting bigger. And so is yours.
Your travel possibilities continue to grow with World of Hyatt and the addition of participating Thompson Hotels, Joie de Vivre hotels, Alila hotels, and even more Destination locations. (See details below.) With even more choices, you’ll find the right hotel for every unique itinerary – hotels that connect you to exclusive experiences, pique your sense of wonder and open doors to adventure.
Not a World of Hyatt member? Join now.
Meet the latest Destination locations to join World of Hyatt
More than 40 unique Destination locations join World of Hyatt on the dates listed below. The locations noted with an asterisk (*) have limited benefits and do not offer room upgrades, guaranteed availability, a breakfast benefit or standard room free night award redemption, except as noted below. At all other locations, you can enjoy the rewards and benefits you’ve come to expect from World of Hyatt.
Sunriver Resort and Vacation Homes at Sunriver Resort do not participate in World of Hyatt.
Explore our World of Hyatt newcomers.
Uncover the refined edge of travel at Thompson Hotels
A collection of stunning and dynamic properties, each offering a carefully layered neighborhood setting that molds into the surrounding community. Thoughtful amenities, intuitive service, acclaimed restaurants and nightlife make each stay a tailored experience.
Joie de Vivre Hotels - community minded hotels with heart
Stimulate your sense of adventure at these playful boutique hotels. You can get rewarded at participating Joie de Vivre hotels in San Francisco, New York City, Chicago and more (excluding Galleria Park, Hotel Vitale and Hotel Carlton).
Destination Hotels tap into the heart and soul of your destination
Each location has its own local identity, which makes for a more authentic, more memorable stay – 40+ unforgettable participating locations will bring you even more to explore.
Alila Hotels, where luxury is a state of being
Discover transformative experiences in truly unforgettable settings at participating Alila hotels from China to Cambodia to Indonesia and more. Alila locations began participating in World of Hyatt between June 25 and September 25, 2019. See details below.
Alila hotels began participating on the dates below and qualifying stays checking out on or after these dates are eligible for World of Hyatt credit.
|Alila Seminyak, Indonesia
|Alila Solo, Indonesia
|Alila Ubud, Indonesia
|Alila Villas Uluwatu, Indonesia
|Studios at Alila Seminyak, Indonesia
|Ventana Big Sur – an Alila Resort, USA
|Alila Bangsar, Malaysia
|Alila Manggis, Indonesia
|Alila SCBD, Indonesia
|Alila Villas Koh Russey, Cambodia
|Alila Diwa Goa, India
|Alila Jabal Akhdar, Oman
|The Diwa Club by Alila, India
|Alila Anji, China
|Alila Fort Bishangarh, India
|Alila Wuzhen, China
|Alila Yangshuo, China
Alila Purnama, Indonesia does not participate in World of Hyatt.
Participation is Subject to World of Hyatt Program Terms
1. When will each of the new brands be added to World of Hyatt so I can earn and redeem points?
Thompson Hotels was the first former Two Roads brand to join World of Hyatt, followed by participating Joie de Vivre Alila hotels, with properties.
· Thompson Hotels (for stays starting March 28, 2019, or – for Thompson Playa del Carmen – starting May 15, 2019)
· Joie de Vivre (for stays at participating properties starting May 15, 2019)
· Alila (for stays at participating properties starting June 25, 2019, June 26, 2019, July 16, 2019, July 17, 2019 See the chart above for details.)
· Destination Hotels (for stays at participating properties after that property integrated into World of Hyatt. See the chart above for details.)
2. How many new hotel locations will participate in World of Hyatt with the addition of the new brands?
The World of Hyatt program added four hotel brands: Thompson Hotels joined on March 28, except for Thompson Playa del Carmen which joined May 15; Joie de Vivre joined with participating locations on May 15; Alila joined on a property-by-property basis June 25 and September 25; and Destination joined on a property-by-property basis starting August 20.
(See the chart above worldofhyatt.com/newbrands page for complete details on when each participating Destination property joined.)
More than 60 hotels across the Thompson, Joie de Vivre, Alila and Destination Hotels brands have joined World of Hyatt in many new destinations including Zihuatanejo, Mexico; Ubud, Bali, Indonesia; and more. Members have access to legendary skiing destinations, world-class golf courses, renowned restaurants, luxurious spas and more, in amazing locations worldwide.
3. When does Destination Hotels begin participating in the World of Hyatt loyalty program?
Many participating Destination locations joined World of Hyatt between August 20, 2019 and November 12, 2019, and several mor3e have joined since. World of Hyatt members can now earn and redeem points for their stays and enjoy certain in-hotel benefits at participating Destination locations when paying an Eligible Rate or redeeming a free night award.(However, not all Destination locations are participating in World of Hyatt.)
See the chart above for information on when particular Destination locations joined World of Hyatt.
4. Which Destination locations will not participate in World of Hyatt?
Members are not be able to earn or redeem World of Hyatt points or enjoy World of Hyatt tier or other benefits at the following locations:
· Sunriver Resort
· Vacation Homes at Sunriver Resort
5. I made a future reservation for a stay at a participating Destination location. How do I earn World of Hyatt points and Tier-Qualifying Night credits on this stay?
To earn World of Hyatt points and Tier-Qualifying Nights at a participating Destination location, you must:
I. Be a member of World of Hyatt;
II. Book through Hyatt booking channels (either on Hyatt.com, through the Hyatt mobile app, or through a Hyatt Global Contact Center), book through participating Destination direct channels, or book through a travel professional who is in turn using one of these eligible booking channels;
III. Associate your World of Hyatt membership number with the reservation and be a registered guest staying at the participating location;
IV. Pay an Eligible Rate; and
V. Complete your stay.
Please see the World of Hyatt program terms for complete details.
6. Can I earn World of Hyatt qualifying nights for stays at participating Destination locations prior to the location’s World of Hyatt participation date?
Qualifying nights will not be awarded for any Destination locations stay with a checkout date prior to the location’s World of Hyatt participation date.
7. If I checked in at a World of Hyatt participating Destination location before its participation date in World of Hyatt with a stay that had a checkout after its participation date in World of Hyatt, what did I earn on this stay after I checked out?
Upon checkout, World of Hyatt members on a qualifying stay will earn World of Hyatt Tier Qualifying Nights for nights of the qualifying stay on or after date on which the location begins participating in World of Hyatt, as well as points (qualifying tier bonus and Base Points) for eligible charges incurred on any such night.
8. I checked out of a stay at a participating Destination location on or after the location’s participation date with World of Hyatt but didn’t receive my points. How can I get points for my stay and ensure I get credit toward tier status?
To receive World of Hyatt points for eligible spend on a past stay at a participating Destination hotel with a checkout date on or after the location’s World of Hyatt participation date, you can contact the Global Contact Center at firstname.lastname@example.org or 800.544.9288/402.593.8615.
9. Will stays at participating Destination locations count towards earning a free night after staying at five different Hyatt brands?
Yes, when a World of Hyatt member pays an Eligible Rate or redeems a free night award for a stay at a participating Destination location, with a checkout date after the location’s World of Hyatt participation date, that stay will count as a stay at a unique Hyatt brand and count toward earning a free night in a category 1-4 Hyatt hotel when staying at 5 different Hyatt brands after March 1, 2017.