1. How do I participate in the promotion?
You must be a World of Hyatt member and register for the promotion between February 15, 2018 and March 31, 2018. Register at worldofhyatt.com/morepoints or by calling your nearest Global Contact Center. To join, visit World of Hyatt today.
2. What are the registration dates for the promotion?
Registration will open on February 15, 2018 and end on March 31, 2018.
3. What are the qualifying night dates for the promotion?
Members must checkout between February 15, 2018 and May 15, 2018 for qualifying nights to count toward earning Bonus Points in the promotion.
4. How does the promotion work?
Members can earn 1,000 Bonus Points for each qualifying night at Park Hyatt®, Miraval®, Grand Hyatt®, Hyatt Regency®, Hyatt®, Andaz®, Hyatt Centric®, The Unbound Collection by Hyatt™, Hyatt Zilara™, Hyatt Ziva™, Hyatt Residence Club™ and participating M life Rewards destinations and earn 500 Bonus Points for each qualifying night at Hyatt Place® and Hyatt House® with a checkout date between February 15 and May 15, 2018.
A maximum of 25,000 Bonus Points may earned per member, regardless of the number of nights completed during the offer period.
Members must be registered for the promotion and provide their World of Hyatt membership number at the time of check-in and choose points for each stay.
5. Why are there two separate earnings for More Bonus Points?
Hyatt hotels and resorts has 13 different brands that fit every stay occasion of our members, delivering a variety of experiences. This promotion’s earning offer delivers value to our members on all stay occasions.
6. I have a stay with a check-in date within the promotion period but a checkout date outside of the promotion period. Are my nights during this stay qualified to earn the promotion Bonus Points?
A member’s stay must check out during the promotion period (February 15, 2018 through May 15, 2018) to earn the Bonus Points on the stay’s eligible nights. If a member checks into a reservation during the promotion period, but does not check out until after the promotion period has ended, the member will not earn Bonus Points on any eligible nights stayed as part of that reservation.
7. Are there any additional offers for Hyatt Credit Cardmembers?
There are no additional offers for being a Hyatt Credit Cardmember. To register for this promotion, Hyatt Credit Cardmembers should visit worldofhyatt.com/morepoints.
8. What is considered a qualifying night?
For the purpose of this offer, a qualifying night is defined as any night where a member is paying an Eligible Rate or redeems a free night award for at least one night of their stay. Only the room occupied by the member will count toward this promotion. This offer is subject to the terms and conditions of the World of Hyatt program. For program terms and conditions, visit worldofhyatt.com/terms.
9. If I pay for more than one room, will I receive Bonus Points on qualifying nights for all rooms?
A member will only earn Bonus Points for the room he/she occupies–1,000 Bonus Points per night at Hyatt hotels and resorts or 500 Bonus Points per night at Hyatt Place and Hyatt House during the promotional period.
10. Can I earn Bonus Points in this promotion for nights at Oasis home rentals?
Nights at Oasis properties that are booked at an Eligible Rate and have a check-in and checkout date between March 1 and May 15, 2018 are considered Eligible Nights and are valid to earn Bonus Points in this promotion. Eligible Nights at Oasis properties earn 1,000 Bonus Points per night. Nights at Oasis properties with a checkout date prior to March 1, 2018 are not eligible.
11. Are there any restrictions on the form of payment in order to participate in this promotion?
Most forms of payment are accepted as long as the member is a registered member and paying an eligible rate. If a member’s night is charged back to a Master Account, the night will not be considered eligible and will not count as an eligible night or be eligible for Bonus Points.
12. Can I earn 1,000 Bonus Points for qualifying nights during the promotion period at M life Rewards destinations?
Yes, all M life Rewards Eligible Nights at participating M life Rewards destinations will be counted toward this promotion. An M life Rewards Eligible Night is (i) where payment is made directly to a participating MGM Resorts International property, (ii) any night booked through hyatt.com, or (iii) through a Hyatt Global Contact Center, including free night awards. See complete terms and conditions at worldofhyatt.com including a list of participating M life Rewards destinations.
13. Will I receive my Tier Bonus in addition to the Base Points and Bonus Points earned within this promotion?
Yes, as a World of Hyatt member, you will earn the standard five (5) Base Points per eligible dollar spent. Discoverist, Explorist and Globalist members also earn their tier Bonus Points for qualified nights.
14. Can I choose miles for my stay and earn Bonus Points for qualifying nights during the promotion?
Yes, you can choose to earn either Base Points or miles for each qualifying night in order to earn Bonus Points. The offer is fulfilled with Bonus Points.
15. When will I receive my Bonus Points?
Your Bonus Points will be posted to your account as you complete the criteria (see worldofhyatt.com/morepoints). Please allow two to three weeks after your qualifying night for Bonus Points to be posted to your World of Hyatt account (4-6 weeks for Bonus Points from participating M life Rewards destinations).
16. Where can I see how many Bonus Points I have earned for my qualifying nights during the promotion?
To see how many Bonus Points you have earned, visit worldofhyatt.com. Access your account with your World of Hyatt membership number/user name, last name, and password and click on the My Account section.
17. What are the redemption dates for the Bonus Points I earn during the promotion?
Bonus Points can be redeemed at any time as long as the member’s account is active. An account is considered active as long as there is qualifying activity within the last 24 months. Qualifying activity includes earning or redeeming points for eligible stays at Hyatt hotels and resorts, purchasing points or combining points for a free night, converting points to miles, and becoming a Hyatt Credit Cardmember.